COURSE OBJECTIVES (Skillsfuture Credit Eligible)
Course Objectives Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload Change the situations and actions that can be changed Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This one-day workshop explores the causes of such stress, and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
COURSE CONTENT DAY ONE
- Icebreaker: 30 Seconds
- Session One: Course Overview
- Session Two: Defining Stress and How It Affects Us Where Are You Now? Defining and Identifying Stress Ways to Look at Your Stress
- Session Three: What is Stress About?
- Session Four: Building a Solid Foundation Taking Care of Your Body and Your Mind Debrief Case Study Debrief The ‘ Less Stress’ Lessons
- Session Five: Mental Strategies Changing Ourselves The Triple A Approach Morning Wrap-Up Energizer: Scrap It!
- Session Six: Stress at Work The Stress Tax Stress Inventory Finding Some Solutions Stress Logging
- Session Seven: Time Management Tips Brainstorming Some Great Ideas Debrief
- Session Eight: Stress at Home Budgeting Basics The Everyday Stuff Organization Tips Debrief
- Session Nine: Drainers and Fillers Making Connections Debrief Workshop Wrap-Up
Mr Arthur LV Classes for Stress Management
No Reviews found for this course.